50mm 30 Metre head 650 litres pm max flow
Used for pumping water out of swimming pools, removing rain water from trenches, rivers and reservoirs. Some are mounted onto water carts for pumping water out of tanks etc.
This product should not be operated unless proper training has been supplied to the person operating the equipment.
Personal protection gear includes: goggles, steel-cap boots, gloves, ear plugs, dust mask, hard-hat.
- Turn petrol on
- Ensure machine is primed at all times
- Open choke (butterfly closes to close off air flow)
- Pull recoil 1/3 of way twice
- Pull recoil full way until starts (usually 2 pulls)
- Close choke (butterfly opens the air flow)
Always check oil level and air filters of the engine before starting the machine. Always prime the pump when first working with it, thereafter it will not be neccesary. Make sure the strainer is always fitted to the end of the suction hose.
Do's and Donts:
Never try to work on the pump when the engine is running. Never start the pump up without water in the pump body.
Turn On/Off switch off. Close fuel line.
- Ensure petrol switch is off before refueling.
- Machine may not be running whilst refueling.
- Do not smoke or use a cell phone whilst refueling.
- Remove fuel cap and place in clean dry area within reach of the machine.
- Pour the fuel into the tank.
- Replace fuel cap and move fuel container.
- Do not place any plastic bags around the fuel cap as this will close the breather hole in the cap.
- Clean machine
- Drain oil and replace (20w50)
- Clean / replace spark plug
- Clean / replace air filter
- Check all bolts and nuts on machine
- Listen for bearing noises on machine
- Check that springs on governor are in place
- Clean carburetor and jets
- Check starter rope and coil
- Set rpm on 3000 rpm
- Check impeller for damage
- Check seals
- Check all hoses & hose fittings. Make sure it is air tight